Monday, August 13, 2012

Maiden Voyage... not counting North Carolina!


Backing her down the ramp, Stacey did a great job. Rachel is coming out to help!



Thank goodness it's a new motor, started right up!

All of us motoring away!

Ah, such a wonderful and familiar sight for me. I love this view, glad I get to share with my family now!

The windex is telling us it's a run! Turnaround to raise the sail!

Ah, Crap! Damn scupper! We're NOT sinking!

First attempt at raising the main was a little baggy.

Lo and behold, she takes off and really likes the downwind run!

Corey really looking like she's enjoying her first sail. I assumed the position as if I was racing! ha!

Haul in that sheet matey! Grrr!

Stacey looks at home at the helm!

A family that boat shoes together, stays together.

Rachel at ease on the water.

Ah, that's better, a tight luff!

Wind died, time to drop a hook and enjoy a cove!

Wind died, time to drop a hook and enjoy a cove!

Wind died, time to drop a hook and enjoy a cove!

Wind never came back, so...

Time to motor home!

No comments:

Post a Comment